Impeach President Trump

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I did close to 500 tax returns last year. More than half I did for free to people who couldn't afford to pay for some one to do them.

I have a very good range of clients from millionaires to people on welfare, I also do corporation and small business. What I saw was the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. He is doing nothing but dividing the nation.  

Compare your small increase if you got one to what Trump got and you will understand he only does what benefits himself.

Trump only does what benefits him?  If that were true he would have never become president. Being president is costing him money.  Same old class envy garbage I have heard from Democrats for my whole life. The tax cut I received is more than I ever received from a bunch of fucking Democrat politicians. I got no tax cut from Obama, and so far all I've gotten from our stupid new Democrat governor in Illinois are increases in my taxes and state fees.

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You trust the wisdom of the founding fathers more than I trust your wisdom. than it's a no brainer he should be removed from office. The founding fathers made it quite clear they di not want other countries medaling in our elections.

Thanks for helping my argument. That's right Trump only applies rules to other people.   

Mueller report said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians to meddle in the 2016 election.  But Hillary did use foreign sources to smear Trump and his campaign.

16 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You really are a Trump supporter, when you have nothing else to say you start attacking the person like a Bully! are you in the third grade. The only reason I argue with you is, I thought you had some intelligence. I guess I was wrong.   

But you never attack anyone, do you?  And I never made the mistake of thinking you were intelligent.  Yeah, I support Trump because he is not part of the Washington D.C. swamp that you support.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

If you don't agree than it's fake news right out of the Trump handbook.

And you are a college professor?  God save us!  And in what states and voter precincts did these Russians vote. I guarantee you Putin wishes Hillary were president now instead of Trump. Hillary would have never rebuilt our military as Trump has done, would never have put military bases in  Poland, nor given lethal weapons to Ukraine.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Trump decided to run for president, the one thing I did know is that I did not want another fucking, lying politician. I was tired of those fucking liars promising to change things in Washington for the benefit of the American people and then doing nothing to change anything. So I supported Trump because he was not a fucking politician, and now I support him even more because of what he has done to change Washington and to improve the U.S. and improve the lives of working people in America. The swamp in Washington (both Democrats and Republicans) hate Trump because he has disrupted their little game where they live off the labor of American taxpayers while doing nothing to improve the lives of those taxpayers.

Trumps the biggest liar of all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've been watching the pomp and circumstance ceremony circus of Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate. Wonder why Nancy's not wearing black today?  Nancy not looking too good. Appears she needs a little more Botox for her face, some additional Fixodent for her teeth, and some work to lift her sagging boobs off her stomach.

Sounds like some of the work a lot of the girls in RLC have had 😏

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I trust Alan Dershowitz's and Johnathan Turley's knowledge of U.S. Constitutional Law much more than the biased views of a biased educator like you.

You trust Alan Dershowitz a man who  played a key role in the securing of the sweetheart deal with Epstein that many of us have criticized for years as a flagrant injustice. there is allegations that he was one of the men who had relations with underaged girls during trips with Jeffrey Epstein. He dare the girls to file suit against him, when they did he is trying to get them dismissed before discovery.  This is a man I would not put any trust in.

As for Johnathan Turley he has flip more times than a coin.

Jonathan Turley argued in 1998 column titled "Why The President Must Be Impeached" that "impeachment serves a purpose beyond removal ... the House does not convict but merely accuses. Thus, the House plays an important role in deterring presidential misconduct."  "If you decide that certain acts do not rise to impeachable offenses, you will expand the space for executive conduct."

in 2014 he said "While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable. Serious misconduct or a violation of public trust is enough."

also adding "The only thing you can't grant in a Madisonian democracy is an exception...it's not a pretty process, but it survives."

He claims not be a republican but he was fast to impeach Clinton for far less crime than Trump who he is supporting .

You pick two real good people to put your trust in. One who is a supporter of a underage sex pedophile and is now involved in law suites claiming he is also a pedophile.

The other one is so bias that he can't or wont remember what he said an wrote just a few years ago.

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

What about the 65.9 million who voted for Clinton? He only won because of an outdated electoral college.

Popular vote: Trump   62,984,828   Clinton   65,853,514

That is almost 3 million votes that didn't count.

To quote Sargant Joe Friday  " Facts ma'am nothing but the facts"

Like was mentioned before--the big Democratic voting states with huge populations like California and New York are not representative of the entire USA--we cannot allow only a few states to control the elections. Allowing only the popular vote to decide the winner, does not give representation to the majority of Americans especially in the smaller populated States. That is why the smart people created the electoral college.  Only persons who are Democrats want it abolished because they know that if it is,  the Republicans, and any independents would never have a chance to win the election. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Allowing only the popular vote to decide the winner, does not give representation to the majority of Americans

So the Popular vote: Trump   62,984,828   Clinton   65,853,514 shows that the majority of Americans did not elect Trump.