Impeach President Trump

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing's contagious like a viral disease. Now also in congress there are massage shows. WTF?

giphy.gif

Now you are describing the impeachment inquiry by the Democrats, (  I changed one word in the original post from B1 forum) 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Now Trump is saying he didn't know what Giuliani was up to in the Ukraine.  He's distancing himself from him.

Look for Rudy Giuliani to be Trumps next Scapegoat to take the fall for President Bone Spurs and get Tossed Under the Bus.   Animated GIF    

• Haha 2

I hope Biden gets the Democratic nomination. Any of them would wreck the economy and if the US is going to go to hell in a hand basket, then we'd like to be entertained by someone who gives utterly bizarre speeches. Talk about a master of gaff...

"I got hairy legs that turned ... blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again," Biden recalled. He then said he "learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hope Biden gets the Democratic nomination. Any of them would wreck the economy and if the US is going to go to hell in a hand basket, then we'd like to be entertained by someone who gives utterly bizarre speeches. Talk about a master of gaff...

"I got hairy legs that turned ... blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again," Biden recalled. He then said he "learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

I think there's a surprise Candidate that's going to be added to the DNC at the last minute and it's not Hillary Clinton.  Trump won't be very happy when he finds out who it is.  😁

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:52 PM, Thestarider said:

Still wondering what they have on President Trump that will cause and impeachment ? This is downright embarrassing for the Democrats and it will show in the 2020 elections.

This is who the republicans pick:

Jim Jordan has been an extremely vocal supporter of Donald Trump, even during impeachment hearings. In his home state, the politician’s past was examined as reports concerning his own decisions were brought into question. The allegations against Jordan stem from his time as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State. Former wrestlers have come forward with claims that he turned a blind eye to sexual abuse by then doctor Richard Strauss. For his part, the representative from Ohio vehemently denies having any part in the sexual abuse coverup.

The number of athletes with claims toward Dr. Strauss grew quickly. Many who spoke out were emboldened to do so after hearing others’ stories. One former wrestler spoke to CNN about directly confronting Jordan. “I remember coming up and saying, ‘Strauss held my balls longer than normal.’ He just snickered,” the anonymous victim told the outlet. When asked during the same interview about Jordan’s allegations, the wrestler had his own answer for the politician’s denials. “Jordan is denying this because obviously, it would be political suicide for him,” he said. Another formerwrestler stated a very graphic account of the program’s issues with the doctor. “It was very common knowledge in the locker room that if you went to Dr. Strauss for anything, you would have to pull your pants down,” another wrestler said.

The number of athletes with claims toward Dr. Strauss grew quickly. Many who spoke out were emboldened to do so after hearing others’ stories. One former wrestler spoke to CNN about directly confronting Jordan. “I remember coming up and saying, ‘Strauss held my balls longer than normal.’ He just snickered,” the anonymous victim told the outlet. When asked during the same interview about Jordan’s allegations, the wrestler had his own answer for the politician’s denials. “Jordan is denying this because obviously, it would be political suicide for him,” he said. Another formerwrestler stated a very graphic account of the program’s issues with the doctor. “It was very common knowledge in the locker room that if you went to Dr. Strauss for anything, you would have to pull your pants down,” another wrestler said.

The story went further when a professional referee filed a lawsuit about his experiences with the late doctor. He claimed in the lawsuit that Strauss masturbated in front of him. The referee, known as John Doe in the lawsuit, went on to detail and exchange about the incident to Jordan. “Yeah, that’s Strauss,” the plaintiff stated that the Ohio representative said at the time. The referee spoke to NBC News about his claims. “I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers. What was a shock to me is that Strauss tried to do that to me. He was breaking new ground by going after a ref,” he said.

While mentioned in the lawsuit, Jordan has not been deposed as of October 2019. Whether he sits for a depositions or gives testimony in court will depend on several factors. The most obvious reason could come if those named in the suit reach a settlement. If the lawsuit did go to trial, Jordan would most likely be disposed but could take the stand.

This is nothing to laugh about!

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Finally!

What a waste of time and money, and nothing has been done for the American people by the democratic controlled house ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The Dems are not even representing their own majority, and it will never pass the Senate. shooting themselves in their own foot as they have No One to run against President Trump in the next election, shut it down and lets move on !!!!! Trump wins by landslide victory in 2020 is not a so bold prediction now but inevitable. 

The latest poll on impeachment by the left leaning Quinnipiac University Poll                                                       YES        NO

Quinnipiac 12/4 - 12/9 1553 RV 45 51 No +6
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Democrats latest plan for a "fair" impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate is for the Democrats' impeachment managers to be allowed to call witnesses, but the president's defense team not be allowed to call witnesses. That sounds fair. Wonder if Trump's atty's will even be allowed to cross examine the Democrats' witnesses.:huh:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats latest plan for a "fair" impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate is for the Democrats' impeachment managers to be allowed to call witnesses, but the president's defense team not be allowed to call witnesses. That sounds fair. Wonder if Trump's atty's will even be allowed to cross examine the Democrats' witnesses.:huh:

Thought we had got over the pantomime season or is it preparing for the next one 🤣