Sina & Jules (2019) Part #3

budda

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The last time I was corrected for a spelling error is was from James himself. Of all the things a person can say, correcting someone's spelling or grammar in a forum ranks up there with the lamest if you ask me. It's so lame, don't do it!  It's right up there with telling a grocery store bagger that bagging groceries is like playing Tetris. Trust me, they aren't laughing.

Me correcting Rob's spelling and typing errors has been a running joke for months now.

I wouldn't try to correct anyone for real unless of course they said something like"The Battle of Hastings took place in 1067"😀

• Haha 1

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

O I for one wouldn't want to point out any one's English they posted. But what do you mean by "Grieves"?

Sorry pal it's my phones auto fucking spell checker, didn't notice it when I sent it lol. Should read .......Gives.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Me correcting Rob's spelling and typing errors has been a running joke for months now.

I wouldn't try to correct anyone for real unless of course they said something like"The Battle of Hastings took place in 1067"😀

Are you saying you only pick on me then eh....you bastard lool

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Are you saying you only pick on me then eh....you bastard lool

I wouldn't dream of picking on anyone who is obviously cleverer,smarter and more savvy than me.

Oh fuck,that means I can't pick on anyone!!!!😥😥😥😥😥

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I wouldn't dream of picking on anyone who is obviously cleverer,smarter and more savvy than me.

Oh fuck,that means I can't pick on anyone!!!!😥😥😥😥😥

Look on the bright side pal, at least you are a one off 🤪👍.........Thank fuck, just imagine having 2 Dave's on here,shitttt 🤭

• Haha 2