B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know what to say Ze.....it would be boring as hell.  there would be no changes in their repertoire except for possibly a few guests that appear and might show you something.  i don't want to sound like an asshole here but i've been told that they are now....pretty boring.  that they have just been repeating things they do over and over.  now....don't get me wrong, if they stay away from N & B they could repeat what they do all they want if i was a sub!

I respect And acept your opinion about them,personaly I found N&B immensely(close enought lol)more fun amd appealing than 90% of the others rlc residents,and wouldn't be Just a few guests..N&B always have a good number of guests,just look how they are in Spain in COV place and they manage to bring,have more guests than some regular rlc houses.Boeing for me are all the Barca girls shows and fake couples.But is tastes.

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if it's the blondish haired friend, and from the description of what people have said....i assume it is, she has never been skinny!!

Not skinny skinny..but she was more fit,but always a little heavier side,but always cute face and nice ass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I respect And acept your opinion about them,personaly I found N&B immensely(close enought lol)more fun amd appealing than 90% of the others rlc residents,and wouldn't be Just a few guests..N&B always have a good number of guests,just look how they are in Spain in COV place and they manage to bring,have more guests than some regular rlc houses.Boeing for me are all the Barca girls shows and fake couples.But is tastes.

you know what makes N&B more fun and appealing than 90% of the others, it's because they act like they really do love each other and don't stray at the drop of a hat like so many of the others do.  I think what you really like to see more than anything are the guest that they bring to the show!!  Yes, the Barca shows are boring......all of them.  They need to revert back to keeping it simple in my opinion and stop trying to impress the viewers!!