B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Some parents in the apartments both showered in Nelly and Bogdan shower and is big in the body department.

Nelly best friend.She is pretty hot when she wants it,still remember her in some bdsm stuff and also a very nice night with glass dude long time ago.She puted some eight but still cute.

• Like 1

Seriously if Rlc doesn't get a house for Piper&Taylor after their very good stayed in COV house i don't know what to say..this girls with a house for them in Italy or even in Spain with their friends visits etc could be a hit.They can do daily routine stuff in front of cams without problems,,also some great shows when needed,they are sexy,their relationship is interesting..i mean.is the intire package.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seriously if Rlc doesn't get a house for Piper&Taylor after their very good stayed in COV house i don't know what to say..this girls with a house for them in Italy or even in Spain with their friends visits etc could be a hit.They can do daily routine stuff in front of cams without problems,,also some great shows when needed,they are sexy,their relationship is interesting..i mean.is the intire package.

I know what to say Ze.....it would be boring as hell.  there would be no changes in their repertoire except for possibly a few guests that appear and might show you something.  i don't want to sound like an asshole here but i've been told that they are now....pretty boring.  that they have just been repeating things they do over and over.  now....don't get me wrong, if they stay away from N & B they could repeat what they do all they want if i was a sub!

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dear god..Nelly friend looks just perfect,already fan of her when she was more skinny and now she still looks wonderful😍.

if it's the blondish haired friend, and from the description of what people have said....i assume it is, she has never been skinny!!

• Like 2