Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Mary has more resemblance to Stesha i think so, i might be wrong though 🙂

Hi,I don't know who is who,thing we are talking the same girl,brunet,very pretty face,great body,nice size breats and sexy as hell,she must be Stesha as you said.The other girl also looks nice.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi,I don't know who is who,thing we are talking the same girl,brunet,very pretty face,great body,nice size breats and sexy as hell,she must be Stesha as you said.The other girl also looks nice.

yes both girls are nice and pretty and yeah i get which girl you are talking about

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

also if you look for the first time, you can't differentiate whether you are seeing Stesha or Mary but with time you get used to it 😁

• Upvote 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

also if you look for the first time, you can't differentiate whether you are seeing Stesha or Mary but with time you get used to it 😁

Hehe very true,something about this "Mary's" put me crazyy😁.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We do not understand you and it is sad.  It would be cool if there was at least one person who would explain everything to us)

• Upvote 1