Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

34 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Excuse me for my rudeness.  It’s just a cry from the soul.😔

Hey don't be sorry. You do what you want. I'ts nice you communicate here with us but that does not mean you have to take orders from people here. Think before you do something if you really want it and feel comfortable with it. If the answer is no then just don't do it.

I wish you a good day. 😘

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for sharing this Alexis but you really didn't need to.I would like to think your message will convey to members who judge,suggest,guess on tenants lives that we don't know the whole story as they do actually function in real life away from the cameras.What happens in front of the cameras is down to them and not for us to script.Tenants could be having all sorts of personal traumas happening in their lives that we do not know about.JMO.

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What rudeness?You are telling us like it is,what's wrong with that?

Exactly. Fully agree here. 👍

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I want to remind you that in real life I broke up with a guy. This did not happen before your eyes, I cried most of the time not on camera.  But there is a human factor: pain in the soul, where I am not ready and do not want.  You see how we have fun, but do not understand much.  Sex in 3 will be possible when each of us is spiritually in order.

I am sorry if i sounded rude before and i am sorry that you are going through a difficult time, whatever we said it was just an opinion and no way whatsoever we are telling you that you HAVE to do it, you are a beautiful soul and you should only do things which you are comfortable with, i hope you find happiness and get over with your breakup, all smiles :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alexis said:

I want to remind you that in real life I broke up with a guy. This did not happen before your eyes, I cried most of the time not on camera.  But there is a human factor: pain in the soul, where I am not ready and do not want.  You see how we have fun, but do not understand much.  Sex in 3 will be possible when each of us is spiritually in order.

Hi Alexis,
Very good words 🙂 
Never forget one thing, it's you and who may be involved that are living your lives and will have to deal with the consequences of what is done not the ones that thinks that tenants are sex puppets.
When involves friends it's always better to think very well the steps that are being done 😉  

• Like 5