Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

Guest Felix75
2 hours ago, firewall said:

5 new cameras for the small apartment of leora and only two new cameras for B4 for example you can see where is the priority of rlc...

the leora invasion on the top cams will be more massive now  😏

i dream to have an option on rlc for hide the apartment on the rlc list and on the top cams, we restarted a new cycle with leora for 5 more years on rlc with this 5 new cameras they added,

why not put a new fresh young couple never seen before in this apartment, come on rlc take some risks a little and don't stay like this in your hot shoes for years again, your site need new people and new apartments

Because they see that Leora is popular and they are not idiots to respond to the demands of 5 people from the forum, when their statistics on the site show who is number 1  😁

4 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Those who said that Leora is boring and monotonous, now you are whining that her apartment is disconnected.

Not true. I think Leora is boring to watch and monotonous and I have no complaints that her apartment is offline.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Felix75
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not true. I think Leora is boring to watch and monotonous and I have no complaints that her apartment is offline.

Well, I say that a handful of people here are a drop in the bucket and statistics say the opposite.  So you can write as much as you like here, but it won’t work

1 minute ago, Felix75 said:

Well, I say that a handful of people here are a drop in the bucket and statistics say the opposite.  So you can write as much as you like here, but it won’t work

I don't care about statistics and I don't write often. I'm just speaking my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Because they see that Leora is popular and they are not idiots to respond to the demands of 5 people from the forum, when their statistics on the site show who is number 1 here 😁

a sad reality, the people prefer watching a girl open her legs every day for the camera during 6 years without any social life since she is in prague alone,

soon she will have a camera inside her butthole for the members see better

• Like 2

Guest Felix75
6 minutes ago, firewall said:

a sad reality, the people prefer watching a girl open her legs every day for the camera during 6 years without any social life since she is in prague alone

People on the forum constantly whine here.  If couples or girls do not do something special, then they are boring; if they do, then they are also boring.  In my opinion, it has always been and always will be.  RLC does not care what they write on the forum, I also think tenants.  Therefore, whatever they do, there will always be a nagging, and they don’t make sense cares about it, since it is pointless. 

Well, from my perspective, it was a unfortunate reality when the residences in Russia were all shut down without any prior notice from the project admin. It is also from my perspective, that it was quite a fortunate reality and welcome notice, when the intriguingly interesting and attractive woman did in fact return to the project at a later time at the current residence, and especially in my consideration that she is and always has been the most interesting and attractive of any of the women that has ever been a participant of the project.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

People on the forum constantly whine here.  If couples or girls do not do something special, then they are boring; if they do, then they are also boring.  In my opinion, it has always been and always will be.  RLC does not care what they write on the forum, I also think tenants.  Therefore, whatever they do, there will always be a nagging, and they don’t make sense cares about it, since it is pointless. 

for me leora is just a cam girl nothing more, she do exactly the same things the cam girls do, there is zero reallife in this apartment this is all for show for the cameras  but apparently this is what the members want see because she is always on top cams

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

a sad reality, the people prefer watching a girl open her legs every day for the camera during 6 years without any social life since she is in prague alone,

soon she will have a camera inside her butthole for the members see better

Yeah, because we have a social life and some occasional love from Leora is all we need, if you come here looking to be a part in these peoples social life, then you should probably try to go out and get one for yourself.. the butthole camera sounds awesome!!! 🙂

• Haha 1