Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

40 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Wish I could read all of your comments but it is Tuesday night with my lady and she is my topic of discussion. I see there are more cameras. So, here's to another night friends!

Back at you jugg. Not seemed like much of interest occurring anyway. Seemed it was decided to head to lala land by someone somewhat earlier tonight than had been for some time now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Felix75 said:

Because They See That Leora is popular and They Are not idiots to sponds to the demands of 5 people from the forum, When Their statistics on the website show who is number 1   😁

LOL Leora is number 1 to a hand full of people.  She has done her time and needs to move on with whatever life she may have and apparently that equates to no life at all!!!!  The sad thing is them adding cameras to a has beens apartment.  Her shit is monotonous and boring....end of story!!

7 hours ago, firewall said:

a sad reality, the people prefer watching a girl open her legs every day for the camera during 6 years without any social life since she is in prague alone,

soon she will have a camera inside her butthole for the members see better

I agree....she is worthless and not all that as far as i'm concerned.

7 hours ago, firewall said:

for me leora is just a cam girl nothing more, she do exactly the same things the cam girls do, there is zero reallife in this apartment this is all for show for the cameras  but apparently this is what the members want see because she is always on top cams

Amen brother!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lwis said:

Leora
Five more cameras .... woahuhhhh
I already see so much conspiracy for nothing ....( silent mouth and tail between the legs .)... ahahahahahj

Absolutely!! I am pleased to say I was not one of them.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Felix75 said:

Because they see that Leora is popular and they are not idiots to respond to the demands of 5 people from the forum, when their statistics on the site show who is number 1  😁

Not many people and certainly not me have ever disputed that Leora is without doubt No 1. You seem to be obsessed with statistics ( which can of course always be manipulated to suit any ones argument ) So let us know who the five people are that dispute she's No 1....Should make interesting reading.  :biggrin:

Reply to Nicholas.

I also think Leora is the best they have, and it's great they added new cameras. Its my opinion the thought of living in a new country at first sounded very exciting to Leora,

but after a few months of living alone that excitement has worn off. The only contact she has with friends and family is via skype, and that's a poor substitute for being

with people. It's likely she will go home for Christmas to spend time with family and friends and at that time I would not be surprised if she did not come back, because 

their is really nothing to come back too. I hope I am wrong.

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Nicholas.

I also think Leora is the best they have, and it's great they added new cameras. Its my opinion the thought of living in a new country at first sounded very exciting to Leora,

but after a few months of living alone that excitement has worn off. The only contact she has with friends and family is via skype, and that's a poor substitute for being

with people. It's likely she will go home for Christmas to spend time with family and friends and at that time I would not be surprised if she did not come back, because 

their is really nothing to come back too. I hope I am wrong.

I concur that she is the best they have, always has been, and quite possibly the excitement has worn off....Although there seems to be different opinions as to whether she and Paul are still an item, personally I believe they still are, but I've been wrong more than once :biggrin: She obviously continues doing what she does because the remuneration is substantially more than she would earn at home as a dental nurse or whatever she chose to do, plus the fact I think she enjoys exhibiting herself...So to an extent it's a win win situation, even more so if indeed her and Paul are no longer together.:shy: Just an opinion.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She obviously continues doing what she does because the remuneration is substantially more than she would earn at home as a dental nurse.

mmm cobber do you have a dental nurse fantasies hehehe 🤣

• Like 1