Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

Guest Felix75
11 minutes ago, firewall said:

for me leora is just a cam girl nothing more, she do exactly the same things the cam girls do, there is zero reallife in this apartment this is all for show for the cameras  but apparently this is what the members want see because she is always on top cams

oh, these unlovers of Leora, who still watch and comment on her here all the time. 😂

6 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yeah, because we have a social life and some occasional love from Leora is all we need, if you come here looking to be a part in these peoples social life, then you should probably try to go out and get one for yourself.. the butthole camera sounds awesome!!! 🙂

pfffff ridiculous 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felix75 said:

oh, these opponents of Leora, who still watch and comment on her here all the time. 😂

nope you wrong i am not watching her, i am forced to see her because of the top cams and it's a pain for me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felix75 said:

People on the forum constantly whine here.  If couples or girls do not do something special, then they are boring; if they do, then they are also boring.  In my opinion, it has always been and always will be.  RLC does not care what they write on the forum, I also think tenants.  Therefore, whatever they do, there will always be a nagging, and they don’t make sense cares about it, since it is pointless. 

You are beginning to write as much undiluted crap as i do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

So do you think they are still working at this time?

Considering how they (project admin.) have conducted things in the past, and of how some of the folks in some of those places don't expect to have to do anything related to a word called work anymore than 2 or 3 days or less a week, I would be skeptical of such.