Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

il y a 2 minutes, jugghead a dit :

En fait, je crois que Leora possède soit RLC ou est le président. Dans le cas contraire, pourquoi sont-ils soudainement si communicatif, et pourquoi les changements?

ou est JUMBO4 j'aime quand il donne son avis

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

En realidad, creo que Leora posee RLC o es el presidente. De lo contrario, ¿por qué de repente son tan comunicativos y por qué los cambios?

Greetings friend....
tell everything you see... hahaha
I have taken advantage now that my girlfriend is shopping.... I am in Madrid with the girlfriend... to see a musical... hahaha... the doctor..... 
I would prefer to be with Leora and play doctors... hahaha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

ou est JUMBO4 j'aime quand il donne son avis

LOL, il est son propre homme et ne donnera pas son avis sur nos caprices. Cependant, j'aime bien voir ce qu'il a à dire aussi, tout comme l'opinion de chacun.

Since the unfortunate closure of the previous residence, and the certainly fortunate decision to relocate to the newer different residence, it has stirred some curiosity as to whether some may or will ever become involved with another mandingo type friend. 😏

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Greetings friend....
tell everything you see... hahaha
I have taken advantage now that my girlfriend is shopping.... I am in Madrid with the girlfriend... to see a musical... hahaha... the doctor..... 
I would prefer to be with Leora and play doctors... hahaha

No te arrepientas, mi amigo. Solo mire y cuando esté listo para regresar, regrese. Me parece que es tat que ella estará cerca por un tiempo. 🙂

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Actually, I believe Leora either owns RLC or is the President. Otherwise, why are they suddenly so communicative, and why the changes?

Alright jugg. Perhaps it may be a time to rekindle the once adage of the ocam capmaster once pinned on you. 😉

• Like 1