Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Or five more camera's to view an empty apartment with :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

😅,Basicaly.But to be honest i still feel isn't not enought cams,still only 5 cams in bedroom,think the ideal would be at least 7,it needs a top cam from ceiling,and floor level cam for us to watch Leora feets.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

😅,Basicaly.But to be honest i still feel isn't not enought cams,still only 5 cams in bedroom,think the ideal would be at least 7,it needs a top cam from ceiling,and floor level cam for us to watch Leora feets.

Suggest it to RLC I'm sure they will try and accommodate your wishes.... After all they usually do don't they? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Suggérer à RLC Je suis sûr qu'ils vont essayer de répondre à vos souhaits .... ils le font habituellement après tout non? :grand sourire:

salut les amis   Alors quoi de neuf avec toutes ces nouvelles cameras 😲

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Suggest it to RLC I'm sure they will try and accommodate your wishes.... After all they usually do don't they? :biggrin:

I mean..not askíng to much,and just asking for more two bedrooms,the rest of house needs more..livingroom needs at least two more cams(top view from ceiling and maybe knee level cam,for Leora knee lovers),and the bathroom with only three cams is unacceptable,bathroom needs yes or yes to have the cams doubled(6 cams it's needed).Hope till Christmas they will do the remaining work.

• Haha 2

Just now, Albert1 said:

un drone serait l'idéal non

Hehe,why not,think rlc never used that type of cams setup but anything that lets us watching every little spot,inche,centimeter of the house is well welcome😎.

file.html[/img]

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hehe, pourquoi pas, penser RLC n'a jamais utilisé ce type de configuration des cames , mais tout ce qui nous permet de regarder tous les petits points, inche, centimètre de la maison est bien accueillir 😎 .