Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

Here's you quick catch-up on the CC insider comments:

The cat eats way too much lasagna, but is stealthy, especially when dogs are around.

The skunk is nocturnal: he only shows up with Leora or CamCaps in the dead of night. Beware: The infra-red cameras might not work, but the smell-o-vision is lethal.

If you claim to be a forlorn and abandoned  rescue horse, she'd probably take you in. Ride 'em, pony!

She's never tossed me anything but peanut shells. Poor little me.

Now, back to the topic...where's the damn dog and our buddy Paul? And how do we woodland creatures get visas to the Czech Republic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The cat eats way too much lasagna, but is stealthy, especially when dogs are around.

The skunk is nocturnal: he only shows up with Leora or CamCaps in the dead of night. Beware: The infra-red cameras might not work, but the smell-o-vision is lethal.

If you claim to be a forlorn and abandoned  rescue horse, she'd probably take you in. Ride 'em, pony!

Now, back to the topic...where's the damn dog and our buddy Paul? And how do we woodland creatures get visas to the Czech Republic?

hehehe and Aussie is kicking goals.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hehehe and Aussie is kicking goals.

Aussie is her preferred pizza delivery guy. She's frothing for his appearance at the door.

OK, I'll stop with the old inside jokes. I promise. They're off-topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really. It's just that sometimes we have boring evenings in my cold, dead, forest without her presence...

Beauty.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

Spectacular as usual Ms Leora, only a request or suggestion if you are ever brave enough, introduce both of your toys at the same time. Front door and back together.

She once did use both vibrators in the other apartment, white in the front and her small red anal one as well..😳

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@ Fan de.....You have recently PM’d me regarding a problem you were experiencing with I believe RLC....I don’t think you are aware that everything you wrote is viewable by everyone on your profile page.

I don’t wish people to think I am at all complicit in anything you are attempting, and I would make it clear now that I have never encouraged you in any shape or form.

Please remove the items that are on show.....Thank you.

Many thanks to the member that drew my attention to it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have been trying to cut back on the lasagne but I find it difficult, it’s comfort food to me.

I fail to understand why you feel that she neglected you...You had prime position in her panty drawer until she got pissed with your discarded nut shells forever scratching her, and it was left to me and our stinky friend to placate her.🙀😹

• Haha 4

Bom dia leora que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz

Bom dia a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz

Boa tarde a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz

Boa noite a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz

Família e amigos tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz com alegria e amor e paz

• Like 3