Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

Looking at last nights rather nice session, and when she was doing her exercises she knelt at LR table and started to rotate her arse slowly.....I personally found that extremely erotic and sensual....I found when she used to be into her twerking in a big way it became too manic and therefor lost some of its finesse ......But moving that arse slowly, or using her vibrator and slowly and deeply penetrating either her arse or pussy always looks more effective and erotic in my opinion. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Looking at last nights rather nice session, and when she was doing her exercises she knelt at LR table and started to rotate her arse slowly.....I personally found that extremely erotic and sensual....I found when she used to be into her twerking in a big way it became too manic and therefor lost some of its finesse ......But moving that arse slowly, or using her vibrator and slowly and deeply penetrating either her arse or pussy always looks more effective and erotic in my opinion. 

I have the feeling that tonight.... all your eroticism and sensuality, is going to come out for our enjoyment... or at least mine... hahaha.
Tonight will be a night of seduction, an erotic night.....
I can't resist black lingerie....
and tonight wear black lingerie.... I'm lucky... hahaha.

• Like 2