Brenda (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, life+90 said:

I think this guy would feel more comfortable if He and Brenda went to Melissa and Sergio's house.
I think Melissa and Sergio provide people with confidence and a relaxed atmosphere. They make guests feel comfortable and positive.

I wouldn't say relaxed atmosphere are the right words. Most people tend to perk up in the presence of their boss. This girl is just a submissive type who does what she is told to do and when to do it. They say hump, she says who and how long. Not really all that complicated. I'd give her a month or 2 before her ritual masturbation shows, guest services, and her orgy duties no longer carry her weight and the boot meets her door. Just a thought! 

3 hours ago, Marble said:

I wouldn't say relaxed atmosphere are the right words. Most people tend to perk up in the presence of their boss. This girl is just a submissive type who does what she is told to do and when to do it. They say hump, she says who and how long. Not really all that complicated. I'd give her a month or 2 before her ritual masturbation shows, guest services, and her orgy duties no longer carry her weight and the boot meets her door. Just a thought! 

In fact, if I feel happy at the end of their party, the rest of it doesn't matter to me.M&S good hosts I think compared to most homes in VH.
I think Brenda is having a hard time making guests feel comfortable.Brenda's gonna be better.she deserves to be in VH.
 Brenda got along with yesterday's guy.I hope this guy meets M&S at a party.Then he will feel more comfortable.

• Like 5