Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

Guest Felix75
20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well if that's the case, then they now have the price back to where it was before the big shutdown of around 75% of the so called project's leased residences, all in the country of Russia, and they certainly have not added enough residences back since then to make up the difference. Guess they evidently must think some added cams at some of the residences should be worth the extra cost for customers and potential customers. Well, they may just be in for a surprise, especially if they start losing subscribers and potential customers and start hemoraging revenue more so then they'll be taking in and will then again be only spending and not making any profits.

They did not lose subscribers even when they closed most of the apartments, and you are talking about the current situation.  Their subscribers will remain subscribers, and freeloaders will always remain freeloaders.  

4 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

They did not lose subscribers even when they closed most of the apartments, and you are talking about the current situation.  Their subscribers will remain subscribers, and freeloaders will always remain freeloaders.  

They did lose subscribers, and when checked, the company lost millions in total worth. Believe me, I checked.

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

They did lose subscribers, and when checked, the company lost millions in worth. Believe me, I checked.

Lol