Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I was married once. We had the Christmas candles that you never lit and that shit. Kind of miss that stuff..

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Of course, I kept those candles for years then decided to light them one Christmas. There was a bit of satisfaction watching the Santa candle melt. 😂

And here some may have been under an impression that you may have been somewhat sentimental mr. head of jugg. He, he, he...."Smugsly chuckling". Lol  😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

And here some may have been under an impression that you may have been somewhat sentimental mr. head of jugg. He, he, he...."Smugsly chuckling". Lol  😏

We are all human beings sir, and worthy of a second look, while watching pussy I might add.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

We are all human beings sir, and worthy of a second look, while watching pussy I might add.

Ok. You got me on that one. It surely went over my head. Should I perhaps ask Veronica or Betty to enlighten me ?  🤔

• Like 1

It seems that the lovely dear woman has aquired some bodysuits recently. Although she certainly seems to make anything she chooses to acquire and wear look even better than a clothing item may while not being worn, it has given rise to a curiosity. A curiosity has developed as to how may a certain kitty feel when a body suit is being worn. May it feel constrained and desire to be set free, or may it feel merely covered and somewhat closed in. Perhaps only a certain kitty and the person it belongs to would know.

I do hope that the interesting and dear woman of the residence in trying to be festive and in good spirits with decorating her residence has or will be compensated enough to cover any extra expenses incurred in doing so for the holiday season by the project admin. If not, that would not be very good of the admin. management.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do hope that the interesting and dear woman of the residence in trying to be festive and in good spirits with decorating her residence has or will be compensated enough to cover any extra expenses incurred in doing so for the holiday season by the project admin. If not, that would not be very good of the admin. management.

We that choose to recompense our dear one would enjoy all of the benefits of said recompense. Furthermore, I would state that like minded individuals to myself would find it to our mutual benefit to be recompensed in a way that excites our senses sexually. Ergo, I want to wax my spear while I watch.