Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

We that choose to recompense our dear one would enjoy all of the benefits of said recompense. Furthermore, I would state that like minded individuals to myself would find it to our mutual benefit to be recompensed in a way that excites our senses sexually. Ergo, I want to wax my spear while I watch.

I believe you may have missed the boat on that one jugg my friend. Notice that part of subject matter in the post was only referenced to the project admin. being considerate and generous enough to compensate the dear and lovely woman for any extra expenses of holiday decorations similar as they once had trees delivered to most of the tenants at the holiday seasons. Was nothing referencing anyone else not being supportive of her. Hope you enjoy that spear waxxing bud. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I believe you may have missed the boat on that one jugg my friend. Notice that part of subject matter in the post was only referenced to the project admin. being considerate and generous enough to compensate the dear and lovely woman for any extra expenses of holiday decorations similar as they once had trees delivered to most of the tenants at during the holiday seasons. Was nothing referencing anyone else not being supportive of her. Hope you enjoy that spear waxxing bud. Lol

Then you already know I was poking fun at you. And you spelled waxing wrong. LOL!