Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Wish I knew Nora back then.

Nora was the perfect girl-next-door, plus she had many talents, drank wine, could make soup, but came off as quite a hottie. She left about the time Leora showed up, and most Nora lovers would have dumped RLC but one vision of Leora captured their hearts and they started the Church of the Goddess Leora. That's just history, and the way it is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nora was the perfect girl-next-door, plus she had many talents, drank wine, could make soup, but came off as quite a hottie. She left about the time Leora showed up, and most Nora lovers would have dumped RLC but one vision of Leora captured their hearts and they started the Church of the Goddess Leora. That's just history, and the way it is.

Always glad to know a bit of history!👍

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nora was also a DJ and mixed the sound tracks that we hear music at B1. I think Nora must also be involved with B2 because it's the same style of music and the girls visit each other. 

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Would you be so kind as to be a bit more descriptive? We homeless impoverished woodland creatures want a blow-by-blow narrative. Thank you! 😃

If I was more descriptive I would have to have my own separate sub forum 😁

• Like 1