happyone

Bom dia leora que tenha um รณtimo fim de semana feliz

Bom dia a todos que tenha um รณtimo fim de semana feliz

Boa tarde a todos que tenha um รณtimo fim de semana feliz

Boa noite a todos que tenha um รณtimo fim de semana feliz

Tenhamos um รณtimo dia feliz em famรญlia e amigos

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She had nominally "left" the apartment when she originally "left" the "project." I speculate that she was later operating merely as an RLC consultant and Mother Superior at the Home for Wayward Girls. This must be true because Hope posted photographic evidence of Nora walking down the stairs at Barc1, clothed in the habit of a Mother Superior.

There were other much beloved RLC ladies, but when Nora left, Leora stepped in and filled the vacuum quite nicely.

I tend to agree with you. I too loved Nora.

5 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

Cat could that be another persona of jimbo seeing how he has not been here lately.

Not a chance, I donโ€™t care who you may identify me as, if you feel you need to, but never put me in the same bracket as him.

You havenโ€™t seen much of me lately because I have been busy with that other thing .......โ€ Life โ€œ ย There is another world that runs parallel with Leoraโ€™s you know.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

Leora used to go out on the balcony naked in her old apartment with Paul but some guy used to argue with me that he knew there was nothing but a mountain outside of her living room window. Either he worked for RLC or he was just an asshole.ย 

Hi Philo. In her old apartment she overlooked the river and Krasnoyarsk bridge, and across the river there were indeed small mountains .ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 5

good morning a happy Sunday to all, this masturbation of Leora, at times, was exciting for me too that I am not a lesbian ... waiting for Rlc to satisfy even a little bit more us girls with some more nice little boy :): ) :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, scutus said:

I don't think hypnotizing is quite the correct word. I think "seductive" would be more applicable regarding the portion of the male of the species that reacts to it !!๐Ÿ˜

Scutus: I have been aware that you have been around in the background, but itโ€™s good to see you back..Hope you are keeping well.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

good morning a happy Sunday to all, this masturbation of Leora, at times, was exciting for me too that I am not a lesbian ... waiting for Rlc to satisfy even a little bit more us girls with some more nice little boy :): ) ๐Ÿ™‚

I must be a lesbian because it turned me on too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It was mentioned a few days ago by someone referring to another apartment, but whoever it was was correct in my opinion, the infrared lighting does not flatter the girls at all. As much as The Little One put on a great show last night, it was slightly spoiled by watching her on camera 11 and seeing that magnificent body tarnished by being able to see all her veins in her legs and her face was like looking at one of the โ€œ living dead โ€œ .....Albeit a very beautiful corps.

Still a good night though.๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2