Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #17

happyone

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He's only 12...he didn't get your joke. :dodgy:

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think it's time the Mods place an age restriction for this site.  Some of the immaturity in these posts must be coming from minors.

I apologize if either of you are referring to me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I apologize if either of you are referring to me.

I just like to say, I adore Leora, and whatever sexual Outlets she desires for her self, I am quite okay with that, so playing around or not, I will never mention anything our princess has not performed on her beautiful self before, and knowing unfortunately it's her time of that month, I just thought I offer a little humor of a sexual substitute for her, and I will never, ever demean her

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just like to say, I adore Leora, and whatever sexual Outlets she desires for her self, I am quite okay with that, so playing around or not, I will never mention anything our princess has not performed on her beautiful self before, and knowing unfortunately it's her time of that month, I just thought I offer a little humor of a sexual substitute for her, and I will never, ever demean her

Lighten up brother. I have no quarrel with you. I'm done with all of that and I don't own anything so say whatever floats your boat. That goes for everyone else.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Whatever that new lotion is, she needs to buy a lifetime supply asap, GODDAMN that's sexy!! 🍆🍆🍆

I think it could be coconut oil...🙂 In room and warm  temperature it is free flowing, but in the cold it solidifies similar in appearance to candle wax. But then again I could be totally wrong..🙄

• Like 2

Boa tarde leora que tenha um ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Boa tarde a todos que tenha um ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Boa noite a todos que tenha um ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Bom dia a todos que tenha um ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Família e amigos feliz

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1