NAME

Guest trukrken

Guest Chatterbox

Sooooooo...just to recap on this thread....Paul's name is Pasha = Paul and Leora's name is Yulia = Julia?

His name is Pavel (diminutive - Pasha).

Thanks for correcting me. Do you happen to know the correct names for Nastya/Anastasia and Zheka/Zhenya/etc.....

It would be so much more enjoyable if I could understand Russian......then I would know what is going on in the relationship a bit more......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooo...just to recap on this thread....Paul's name is Pasha = Paul and Leora's name is Yulia = Julia?

His name is Pavel (diminutive - Pasha).

You may be right.  However, when an argument starts he grabs her to hug or more common, lays her down and somewhat lays on her.  He wants to CONTROL her.  This is unlawful detainment.  If she slaps him after this, it is self defense for her.

He is in the wrong from this point on even if the argument she was wrong.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ABUSE IN A RELATIONSHIP, EVER!!!

Man, did you ever have a girlfriend? You are absolutely wrong in every aspect. He wants to control her by hugging when she's upset or mad? If he hugs her (even if the moment is not good) that's bad and if she slaps him it's good cause it's self defence? No offence, but that's silly what you are writing.

The only person here who want control of other side is Yulia. She tries to do this emotionally and she's really good at this. You have to do what she wants or it will be a fight. For example, she demands from him asking for permission to go out. Not informing her but ASKING FOR PERMISSION. If he don't want to do that, she's mad. They fight quite often about that. Sick...

I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  I WAS ARRESTED FOR CLOSE TO THE SAME THING.  MY FIRST WIFE ALWAYS START SLAPPING AND I WOULD GRAB HER AND HUGGED HER TO CALM HER DOWN.  LUCKY FOR ME, I HAD A NANNY CAM AND PROVED I WAS NOT THREATENING HER IN ANY WAY.  BUT IT IS ILLEGAL TO HOLD A PERSON WHEN SHE OR HE DOES NOT WANT IT.  ONE OF THE LAST TIMES I SAW THIS WITH LEORA AND PAUL, LEORA WAS ON THE COUCH AND PAUL GRABBED HER AND LAID HER DOWN.  LAID ON HER IN HUMP THE LEG MODE, AND SHE SEVERAL TIMES PUSHED HIM AWAY AS BEST AS SHE COULD AND EVEN SLAPPED HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES.

THIS IS ILLEGAL.

ENOUGH SAID...

I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  I WAS ARRESTED FOR CLOSE TO THE SAME THING.  MY FIRST WIFE ALWAYS START SLAPPING AND I WOULD GRAB HER AND HUGGED HER TO CALM HER DOWN.  LUCKY FOR ME, I HAD A NANNY CAM AND PROVED I WAS NOT THREATENING HER IN ANY WAY.  BUT IT IS ILLEGAL TO HOLD A PERSON WHEN SHE OR HE DOES NOT WANT IT.  ONE OF THE LAST TIMES I SAW THIS WITH LEORA AND PAUL, LEORA WAS ON THE COUCH AND PAUL GRABBED HER AND LAID HER DOWN.  LAID ON HER IN HUMP THE LEG MODE, AND SHE SEVERAL TIMES PUSHED HIM AWAY AS BEST AS SHE COULD AND EVEN SLAPPED HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES.

THIS IS ILLEGAL.

ENOUGH SAID...

Hugging is illegal? Maybe in your country... lol If you said this in Russia, you would be not taken seriously.

The thing is Paul makes many things wrong but in my opinion Yulia is not better. Acting like little child (interestingly, Paul sometimes mentions this and she's mad when he does it :) ), not dealing with emotions, trying to control him, emotional blackmailing, etc. So when you're trying to prove that everything Paul does is bad and everything Yulia does is good, you're wrong. Totally wrong.

And turn off the Caps Lock next time.

Guest Squirrel

From everything I've seen of Leora and Paul, I believe my vote on this issue would favor wieloowocowy's point of view.

I believe if Paul was really a bully to women, he would have gone ballistic on her long ago. I suspect Leora and Paul's problems are centered around a difficult life, a difficult psychiatric problem, a complicated medical problem, or perhaps all three.

His patience is astounding; her prettiness is amazing. I hope they work through this and that the situation improves. 

THIS IS ILLEGAL.

ENOUGH SAID...

Hugging is illegal? Maybe in your country... lol If you said this in Russia, you would be not taken seriously.

The thing is Paul makes many things wrong but in my opinion Yulia is not better. Acting like little child (interestingly, Paul sometimes mentions this and she's mad when he does it :) ), not dealing with emotions, trying to control him, emotional blackmailing, etc. So when you're trying to prove that everything Paul does is bad and everything Yulia does is good, you're wrong. Totally wrong.

And turn off the Caps Lock next time.

DON'T BE STUPID.  HUGGING IS OKAY.  HOLDING HER DOWN WHERE SHE CAN'T GET UP IS.

UNLAWFUL DETAINMENT

OH CAPS NEEDS OFF EXCEPT WHEN TALKING TO YOU, BECAUSE I'M YELLING.

AT LEAST I DIDN'T CALL YOU ANYTHING BUT I'M THINKING.

ENOUGH SAID.

Oh... enough said.

From everything I've seen of Leora and Paul, I believe my vote on this issue would favor wieloowocowy's point of view.

I believe if Paul was really a bully to women, he would have gone ballistic on her long ago. I suspect Leora and Paul's problems are centered around a difficult life, a difficult psychiatric problem, a complicated medical problem, or perhaps all three.

His patience is astounding; her prettiness is amazing. I hope they work through this and that the situation improves.

I won't say yea or nay to you Squirrel.  You been on here long enough I understand you.

I just stated my facts as I know it and even shared something that I usually don't speak about.  It happen over 20 years ago.

Paul might have gone ballistic before but he needs to keep his space in these situations.  If he did that I would agree with the Leora is wrong opinion.

I do believe she is crazy.  Very sexy, but crazy.

Also I don't know what if any work that Pauls does but he should be a salesman.  He should sale cars or the such.  The way he talks to her and the next thing you know she is giving him a bj, he is a salesman.

Guest Squirrel

From everything I've seen of Leora and Paul, I believe my vote on this issue blah blah blah,,,

I won't say yea or nay to you Squirrel.  You been on here long enough I understand you.

I just stated my facts as I know it and even shared something that I usually don't speak about.  It happen over 20 years ago.

Paul might have gone ballistic before but he needs to keep his space in these situations.  If he did that I would agree with the Leora is wrong opinion.

Also I don't know what if any work that Pauls does but he should be a salesman.  He should sale cars or the such.  The way he talks to her and the next thing you know she is giving him a bj, he is a salesman.

Now I think the discussion is getting somewhere, my friend. You indicate that Paul's character has involvement in this situation, and I must agree.

Personally, I have never undergone the experience you have endured, nor do I ever want to. I simply refuse to deal with women who cannot control their emotions. They make for difficult company, and emotional stability is the worst tool to use when confronted with the need to solve a problem.

And I think Paul is somewhat responsible himself. I would surmise that 1) it takes two-to-tango,  2) they must enjoy this sort of drama or 3) they are creating for themselves a negative-feedback loop that re-enforces Leora's capacity to have emotional meltdowns.

I guess I'm just not emotionally-based enough to understand them. Ain't been in your shoes, and I ran away from women like her immediately.

But damn she's pretty. I just wish she would get back to her painting or take lessons from Maya on how to be normal most of the time.

From everything I've seen of Leora and Paul, I believe my vote on this issue blah blah blah,,,

Now I think the discussion is getting somewhere, my friend. You indicate that Paul's character has involvement in this situation, and I must agree.

Personally, I have never undergone the experience you have endured, nor do I ever want to. I simply refuse to deal with women who cannot control their emotions. They make for difficult company, and emotional stability is the worst tool to use when confronted with the need to solve a problem.

And I think Paul is somewhat responsible himself. I would surmise that 1) it takes two-to-tango,  2) they must enjoy this sort of drama or 3) they are creating for themselves a negative-feedback loop that re-enforces Leora's capacity to have emotional meltdowns.

I guess I'm just not emotionally-based enough to understand them. Ain't been in your shoes, and I ran away from women like her immediately.

But damn she's pretty. I just wish she would get back to her painting or take lessons from Maya on how to be normal most of the time.

If Paul could keep the space, maybe she would be able to calm down quicker.  Last week, Leora was at the desk and Paul was on the couch.  She went off on him for whatever reason.  He stayed on the couch.  She said her peace and then the argument was over.  Less than 10 minutes.

They need to find ways to squash their triggers and defuse the argument.  If they did this, it would help eliminate the negative-feedback loop that you spoke of.

I agree with the painting. She is so good at it.  When she does paint next time, I hope she let us watch her paint instead of just seeing the finished product.  I oil paint myself and it is so relaxing.

And yes she is damn pretty.  A very lovely lady.

DON'T BE STUPID.  HUGGING IS OKAY.  HOLDING HER DOWN WHERE SHE CAN'T GET UP IS.

UNLAWFUL DETAINMENT

OH CAPS NEEDS OFF EXCEPT WHEN TALKING TO YOU, BECAUSE I'M YELLING.

AT LEAST I DIDN'T CALL YOU ANYTHING BUT I'M THINKING.

ENOUGH SAID.

Oh... enough said.

Why are you so mad? Middle age man and can't control himself in such conversation and yelling. It's childish. Are you in love with her or what? lol

Unlawful detainment? Yeah, right. As I told you - maybe in your country. You propably don't know much about Russia, you can't understand a word what they're saying, so you know nothing.

But damn she's pretty.

Well, she has great figure but really, she's pretty average for a Russian girl to be honest. ;)