Sabrina & Scott (2019) Part #1

x192023

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

She probably got diabetes or it's for vitamins or something that stops her from getting pregnant 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She gets that injection every night before bed time. I guess vitamins or something like that. 

Probably,She gets that injection every night.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

To me this apt looks like a dungeon. There should be some kind of mistress or BDSM tenants living here. I can chains, ropes, straps hanging on the walls and stockades scattered around. 

To me is too dark. They definitely have some extra lighting in this apt, otherwise it's would be horribly grainy everywhere I think. 

It looks like steampunk to me. Pretty interesting place. I like it because it's different. Never thought you could rent such a place for living. Could also be a filmset. Anyways it's cool. Agree about the lighting thing. It is dark but the tech guys did pretty damn good providing nice quality. Now when they will fix the hallway cam all will be good. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you enlighten me please? 😉

Yep, i guess the translation won't help :biggrin: It's like the Scottish people speaking english :biggrin:

It's more or less "The girls wanting and the mole dick guys that don't get hard even with hard pray"

• Like 1