Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

il y a 51 minutes, SPYING 1 a dit :

I'm a LESBIAN trapped in a man's body, just letting all the ladies know😁

Hi Spying, thx for that info. I've seen a lot of lesbians who like long thick slippery dildos put into their rear ends. Maybe we could start a relationship along these lines?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Putting curlers in her hair is a pretty good sign that the evening my be dimmer.

Leora abandoned that project. Instead she put her diary up, put sexy stockings on, and is warming up cam 10. Push the dimmer switch again, and it goes to "bright" !   😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora abandoned that project. Instead she put her diary up, put sexy stockings on, and is warming up cam 10. Push the dimmer switch again, and it goes to "bright" !   😊

Update, update!!! Sexy stockings and ETC !!! on cam 9. Should anyone be interested !   😁

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I guess  predicting🔮 her is not so straight forward 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

From one " hound " to the other. That sir is the understatement of the year !!😂

But, we would not want her to be any other way. Anticipation has its rewards !!😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoopy1 said:

I know I'm going off the deep end here, but can you imagine laying there sucking, licking and nibbling on that 😍

Leora doesn't want a gallon of dog slobber all over her, even if it comes from an over-rated cartoon character. Lucy didn't like it either, so learn the lesson.

If you weren't a dog, you could get a grip on yourself. Sorry for you paw problem.

Me, I'm more interested in burying my nuts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9hBEvFNlM

• Like 2
  • Haha 2