Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

You eat it as if it was your last meal. You bury yourself in it like a pig being slopped. You use your lips as well as your tongue. And when she has orgasmed you come out all sloppy from nose to chin.

Wowwww ! I hear you jugg ! In other words of The Fresh Prince, You just have to get down and "Get Jiggy With It" !  😅 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣  LMAO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Wowwww ! I hear you jugg ! In other words of The Fresh Prince, You just have to get down and "Get Jiggy With It" !  😅 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣  LMAO

Lol, well, when you have to tell a woman how to eat pussy you'd damn well better know how to eat pussy. And I can tell you, Paul is clueless.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lol, well, when you have to tell a woman how to eat pussy you'd damn well better know how to eat pussy. And I can tell you, Paul is clueless.

I really don't think that Ash may have been curious in any way on her part. Likely, other than making chat, may have been interested in someone else's response on the matter. Also, it seemed it may have not been the only subject matter someone may have been clueless of.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Seemed it may have not been the only subject matter someone may have been clueless of.

That's usually me, clueless most of the time. But I learn to catch up later. It's the blokes that don't learn that are bothersome.

Just returned from a family gathering to see that she is up from bed early and dressed already....Is she waiting for a caller or just waiting to go out as usual? 😊

Last night she once again demonstrated her unsurpassable style and held us all in the palm of her hand....The Little One at her best.😁

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Just returned from a family gathering to see that she is up from bed early and dressed already....Is she waiting for a caller or just waiting to go out as usual? 😊

Last night she once again demonstrated her unsurpassable style and held us all in the palm of her hand....The Little One at her best.😁

Hello, Mr Cat! Very glad to see you! I missed yesterdays events as well.

• Like 2