Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

last night i missed the perfect masturbation for my taste... i put my tongue through my nipple and use the pink dildo... what a woman... hahaha
Friday and Saturday nights, it is very difficult for me not to go out to dinner and drink with my friends... 
I hope it will be repeated another day in an hour on my schedule... 

without being present she thinks of me... hahaha

Today I had lunch with a Russian couple... friends... and he told me that for them the important days of Christmas are the 31st and the 1st of the year... and they celebrate it for 10 days... and on January 13th they celebrate the old Christmas... hahaha
I imagine that Leora during those days will return to her country... to be with her family and friends...
we have little time left to enjoy her before the end of the year... let's take advantage of all the moments...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Today I had lunch with a Russian couple... friends... and he told me that for them the important days of Christmas are the 31st and the 1st of the year... and they celebrate it for 10 days... and on January 13th they celebrate the old Christmas... hahaha
I imagine that Leora during those days will return to her country... to be with her family and friends...
we have little time left to enjoy her before the end of the year... let's take advantage of all the moments...

Raul don't you celebrate January 6, el dia del los Reyes Mago ??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Raúl, ¿no celebras el 6 de enero, el dia del los Reyes Mago?

if,,, in spain the kings are celebrated on january 6th..
in spain we celebrate everything.. hahaha
24 and 25 December... 31 the end of the year... 1 January the first day of the year... and 6 January the Three Kings... hahaha

• Like 2