Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

So Lady Leora, let me take a look at you now.... your there on the LR sofa making me want you somehow.... Lady Leora, let me take a look at you now....when your there on a dance floor, making me want you somehow. So Lady Leora, let me take a look at you now....when your lying in your bed, making me want you somehow !

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

Spying, I've mentioned this previously on more than one ocassion,聽although a number聽of the pics are and have been nice and all, there is a聽thread designated specifically for pics/gifs. Dude, are聽you that anxious or in need of attention or like points, or is it both or one or the other, because there is a pic thread designated for this section聽of the forum and obviously you can't or don't take no hints or suggestions. It's been聽noticed that out of 20 pages worth of posts in the thread listed for pics, you've only posted on pages 7 & 8. This thread is part of, and has been for around 30 or more pages聽each聽of 19 threads now,聽listed for General Chat for this section of the forum. Some every so often may not be matter, but all the time in聽designated chat threads when there is a thread designated specifically for pics is somewhat rediculous.聽聽I've mentioned聽it before but obviously it doesn't matter to you. It's been noticed that you have accrued a fairly high point total. Are you that anxious or desperate for attention or like points spying ?

• Like 4

I want to stay out of this but I believe that most of us want to support Leora and not demean her in any way. She is a beautiful woman and if she reads this I don't believe she would want to be looked at as someone less than a person who struggles to find her way in life and if that means she likes to show herself to us, who are we to judge her? Let one strong man or woman come forward and tell us all why our Lady should not hold her head up high when she makes her way in life! It would be sad to watch a gorgeous woman turn off our access to her because of some who act childish in her eyes. If she watches us we should have respect and enjoy her womanly charms.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I want to stay out of this but I believe that most of us want to support Leora and not demean her in any way. She is a beautiful woman and if she reads this I don't believe she would want to be looked at as someone less than a person who struggles to find her way in life and if that means she likes to show herself to us, who are we to judge her? Let one strong man or woman come forward and tell us all why our Lady should not hold her head up high when she makes her way in life! It would be sad to watch a gorgeous woman turn off our access to her because of some who act childish in her eyes. If she watches us we should have respect and enjoy her womanly charms.

I certainly do agree jugg. You hit the nail on the head so to speak with that assessment.

• Like 1

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good night everyone

everyone has a great happy weekend

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos

muito boa noite a todos

todo mundo tem um 贸timo final de semana feliz聽

馃榾馃尀馃寵馃槝馃槏馃槃

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Voglio rimanere fuori da questo, ma credo che la maggior parte di noi voglia sostenere Leora e non sminuirla in alcun modo. 脠 una donna bellissima e se legge questo non credo che vorrebbe essere vista come una persona meno di una persona che lotta per trovare la sua strada nella vita e se ci貌 significa che le piace mostrarsi a noi, che sono noi per giudicare lei? Lascia che un uomo o una donna forte si faccia avanti e ci dica tutti perch茅 la Madonna non dovrebbe tenere la testa alta quando si fa strada nella vita! Sarebbe triste vedere una donna meravigliosa disattivare il nostro accesso a lei a causa di alcuni che si comportano in modo infantile nei suoi occhi. Se ci osserva, dovremmo avere rispetto e goderci il suo fascino femminile.

Come disse VIRGILIO davanti alle porte dell inferno (DIVINA COMMEDIA...)聽

"PASSA GUARDA MA NON TI CURAR DI LORO"... Credo farebbe cos矛 se leggesse forum e alcuni post.....聽

• Like 2

Bom dia leora tenha um 贸timo fim de semana feliz

Bom dia a todos que tenha um 贸timo fim de semana feliz

Boa noite a todos que tenha um 贸timo fim de semana feliz

Fam铆lia e amigos feliz com alegria

Bom Natal para todos

馃槝馃槈馃巹馃巹馃巺馃ざ馃馃巵馃巵馃槉馃槉馃榿馃榿馃槏馃槝馃槈馃槢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1