Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know, as I have been as well. But some of it is without any doubt uncalled for.

These are just growing pains, I guess. The thing that bothers me most is that there are people on here not contributing, our mutual friends for some time, because they come here and it is unfamiliar to them. There is definitely some sort of power struggle going on here. Like children rising up against their parents, LOL.

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

These are just growing pains, I guess. The thing that bothers me most is that there are people on here not contributing, our mutual friends for some time, because they come here and it is unfamiliar to them. There is definitely some sort of power struggle going on here. Like children rising up against their parents, LOL.

Oh well. At least there is quite an intriguingly interesting and gorgeously, attractive woman to be privileged to observe every so often.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, got a hunk of Prime Rib leftover from the holidays. It was going outdated and being sold at a reduced price so I snatched that thing up real quick. Almost time to eat!

I hear you jugghead. Evidently time to chow down my friend. So go for it. 👍 😋

• Like 1