Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously, what the issue or problem is, is a twisted perception and lack of care or consideration or morality you have for anyone else...tenants, forum members, or otherwise. It takes alot of arogance to admit to something as such as you obviously just did. It certainly would be something if the forum admin. or mods had ways of proving someones age because you are one who certainly should be a strong candidate of needing to do so with all your immature, crude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful comments in these threads of this forum.

You are just saying a bunch of stuff that is not based in reality, it's the opposite of true..

no matter how rude any forum member get I allways try to keep it civil..

I allways tell leora to be careful when she goes out..

because I care and I'm considerate..

the only thing I'm arogant of are negative messages that's so incoherent, with so much inconsistancy and nonsense, and so little reasoning that it would give me brain cancer if I tried to comprehend it

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Jimbo, unlike you, I'm fine.  Constructive criticism?  And why did you decide that Leora owes you something?  This is a word about potential.  You now and each time contradict your own words and yourself.  I don’t care who writes what and here I rarely write here and rarely prove something, because there is absolutely no sense.  But before yelling for disrespect for Leora, look in the mirror. If you talk about respect, then let's respect ourselves, each other and others. And if you think someone is rude or disrespectful, then a mentally developed person will not say “about the potential you are talking about” and other insults that have been throughout the whole time, calling it “constructive criticism and personal opinion”. Is it another matter  this opinion is important to someone and whether you asked him.  I think no. So let's respect others first of all, then there will be something to respect ourselves. 

You are a great believer in “ Logic “. and quote it whenever possible.

So how about this for Logic : I wrote a post regarding disrespecting Leora with crude remarks and received 7 likes

You replied to my post and received 1 maybe 2 likes.

So using your own criteria it seems that more people agreed with what I posted than did yours...

Strange thing Logic !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Felix75
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are a great believer in “ Logic “. and quote it whenever possible.

So how about this for Logic : I wrote a post regarding disrespecting Leora with crude remarks and received 7 likes

You replied to my post and received 1 maybe 2 likes.

So using your own criteria it seems that more people agreed with what I posted than did yours...

Strange thing Logic !  

😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

You are just saying a bunch of stuff that is not based in reality, it's the opposite of true..

no matter how rude any forum member get I allways try to keep it civil..

I allways tell leora to be careful when she goes out..

because I care and I'm considerate..

the only thing I'm arogant of are negative messages that's so incoherent, with so much inconsistancy and nonsense, and so little reasoning that it would give me brain cancer if I tried to comprehend it

Not sure what other alternate form of reality you may be in, but you obviously must be, because to you it may be just a bunch of stuff, but it is in fact and without any doubt genuine reality and the truth. You've been getting away with what at one time, was not permitted or allowed as far as being disrespectful to others, namely being a tenant and other members here.                                                                                                                   There have been more than just 2 or 3 other members who have mentioned their views and opinions regarding much of the content that has been being projected from you, and although there were a few times when it may have been subsided for a short time after something was ever mentioned concerning it and it got matters stirred up in these threads, but since then it has not seem to matter at all if it is ever mentioned by one or more members that visit this thread. So it hasn't been like it's only been 1 or 2 members mentioning not caring for it and believing that much of it is inappropriate and inconsiderate.                                                                                   But since there has been nothing done about it other than other members stating their not caring for it,  so it obviously makes you believe it is ok and you are good to go to continue. That is certainly being arogant and inconsiderate of others. Another reality is that it is certain that the tenant referred to in these threads certainly doesn't care for and becomes disgusted if and when noticing or seeing some of the crude and filthy content being projected from you when attempting to relate it to her.                                                                                                                      It's why there was that other thread started before where mostly just you and a few others usually most times ever posted in and made comments in. Hmmm, now why was it that way ? Let's see, was there a problem or issue of creating that other different thread relating to this section of the forum where such comments were being made and most members who are regular or semi regular visitors did not visit or if so, did not hardly ever participate in making any comments there....like perhaps not very much attention was being given to that thread. Evidently, that wasn't good enough because it lacked the attention of the normal gen. chat thread, so it had to be brought back into the normal gen. chat thread no matter if there are enough others that do not care for it right.                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Like 1

I've probably seen more people ask you to write in a manner that's readable, so why are you so rude and inconsiderate and continue? because that's not being inconsiderate, that's simply choosing that expressing yourself as you want is worth possibly offending a few people, there's no disrespect involved.