very good night everyone
very good morning

see you all tomorrow

muito boa noite leora 
muito boa noite a todos 
muito bom dia 

vejo todos amanhã 

😉😄😘😍😙😚🌞🌙👍

Ok, thanks and same to you fga, and perhaps tomorrow there will be a very good trade to all as well.  👍 🙂

• Upvote 1

I'm staying in this thread. This is the main Leora thread and I will not leave it. Some of you need to start blocking other people. Some of you should start reeling back the ass-fucking GIFs and the childish rhetoric. But I have gone to the mat a few times and I don't want to do it anymore. So I will say nothing about it unless it goes totally off the rails. Johnny, the reason I argued with you was because you bald-faced lied. Sorry, but you did. Others, if you don't like me for tolerating people then I'm sorry. This is the Leora thread, whether you all like it or not. This is where I will be. You should all figure it out and not splinter it into a thousand lame-ass threads with two people in them. Might as just call it the PM threads.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Funny, I recalI a time when pics in the Picture Thread were not even allowed to be commented on by someone other than the original poster. Also, I recall a time when no disrespectful, denigrating,  or disparaging comments were allowed to be made either concerning any of the tenants of rlc, or members of this forum. I guess this is what things have changed to. Although it does still mention showing some respect for others in the rules such as tenants and forum members, and certainly some of the disgusting posts permitted in this thread recently and for awhile now are by no means considered in any way of showing respect to a tenant, or any of the forum members that visit this thread, and the same as for the posting of so many Pic/Gifs in what was started as and is listed as a Gen. Chat Thread simply because it is the most visited thread of this section of the forum, instead of a so called Pic Thread that was created for, and is listed as for such. So what's changed since then until more recent times mr.squirrel ?

The original plan for the Pix and Video was to include only comments related to the captures. This was because phone and tablet users complained about endless scrolling just to see a pix or video. Sadly, with RLC's DMCA and banning policies, new captures are far and few between. Keeping threads on topic here is like herding cats. Or squirrels.

I don't like feuds in the Leora sections, because I believe that services in the Church of the Goddess should require a certain amount of decorum. Fat chance of that happening here! But at least people are posting about her, and that's better than zero posts. She's got an audience, as diverse as we have become, but it's better than not expressing observations, admiration, or even frustration about her. She's quite a pretty and interesting woman, at least to those of us who post here.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1