Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I'm staying in this thread. This is the main Leora thread and I will not leave it. Some of you need to start blocking other people. Some of you should start reeling back the ass-fucking GIFs and the childish rhetoric. But I have gone to the mat a few times and I don't want to do it anymore. So I will say nothing about it unless it goes totally off the rails. Johnny, the reason I argued with you was because you bald-faced lied. Sorry, but you did. Others, if you don't like me for tolerating people then I'm sorry. This is the Leora thread, whether you all like it or not. This is where I will be. You should all figure it out and not splinter it into a thousand lame-ass threads with two people in them. Might as just call it the PM threads.

Lol. Here here, and here's to ya. Jugg, glad to see the real and genuine jugghead has returned and not some imposter black stallion figure. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Jugg, glad to see the real and genuine jugghead has returned and not some imposter black stallion figure.

I thought I should be the happy jugghead and not the smartass jugghead or the horse thing because that ashleyxx or whomever she is liked the change and when a woman likes something I always listen. 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I thought I should be the happy jugghead and not the smartass jugghead or the horse thing because that ashleyxx or whomever she is liked the change and when a woman likes something I always listen. 🙂

I hear that my friend. Perhaps it's why it has been stated by Arch and the rest of the gang "jugghead, you're the man."

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Love to watch Leora but I am dismayed by the arguing here. Everyone wants to control everything about this. Her, us, the direction of this thread. It is a thing I suppose.

I know, as I have been as well. But some of it is without any doubt uncalled for.