Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

One time a tranny tried to have sex with me and said that he was on his period.. he tried to trick me to have anal sex with him, but I could tell it was a dude..

but what I'm trying to say is that I would love to have sex with Leora right now😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It is nice to have Paul around again, because now we can see Leora´s wonderful blowjobs, which are definitely the greatest on RLC. And she still remembers well how to swallow and likes it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Calle said:

It is nice to have Paul around again, because now we can see Leora´s wonderful blowjobs, which are definitely the greatest on RLC. And she still remembers well how to swallow and likes it.

I think it's even sexier when she sucks and licks her dildos

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Someone claimed their spidey sense had been tingling and making them think that perhaps a certain new arrival may likely be around longer than some may think.  🕸 🕷 ☻

I disagree 👎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

I disagree 👎

I really hope you're right, I believe he will try tho, probably smart enough to get that Leora will get tired of sending him her money just so he can sit and solder together another amateur radio for three years, it would take me one day to make that thing 🤣

• Like 1