Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I really hope you're right, I believe he will try tho, probably smart enough to get that Leora will get tired of sending him her money just so he can sit and solder together another amateur radio for three years, it would take me one day to make that thing 🤣

From what I have gathered reading others post and I have to presume they're are right. He started a phone repair business, but who knows how well that's doing. I would imagine he will have to return to take care of it. Plus he only arrived with a back pack.

26 minutes ago, Calle said:

It is nice to have Paul around again, because now we can see Leora´s wonderful blowjobs, which are definitely the greatest on RLC. And she still remembers well how to swallow and likes it.

I don't want to see any part of Paul's penis, but that's just me

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

From what I have gathered reading others post and I have to presume they're are right. He started a phone repair business, but who knows how well that's doing. I would imagine he will have to return to take care of it. Plus he only arrived with a back pack.

True, but consider this, she didn't arrive with alot compared to what she had at the previous residence either. Perhaps several suitcases or so. I would think that the new arrival may be around for at least 2 or 3 weeks or perhaps even longer. To go to all the time and effort for a visa, if only for a week and to travel that far of a distance, does not seem so senseable. But then again, that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Johnny you have to teach Leora to do it the way you like it

NO! She's just gonna do it with Paul..

but.. if we were gonna have a cozy movie time in the couch, she could lay on one couch and me on the other and our heads meeting in the corner on a pile of pillows, that way I could have my arm behind my head and pet her head and touch her hair..

or I would fold the couch Paul is laying on so it was next to the other one so we had a cozy couch castle..

I'M NOT GIVING ANYMORE AWAY!

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

True, but consider this, she didn't arrive with alot compared to what she had at the previous residence either. Perhaps several suitcases or so. I would think that the new arrival may be around for at least 2 or 3 weeks or perhaps even longer. To go to all the time and effort for a visa, if only for a week and to travel that far of a distance, does not seem so senseable. But then again, that's just my opinion.

May I ask what you are basing this longer stay on?