Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

They are together in everything unless you haven't been watching bro

Sorry jugg, but that's just not so. If you haven't noticed he hasn't been struting around that apartment like he pays for or owns it, and has certainly not been telling her what to do there either as both had been occurring for a long, long while at the other residence. And if he is only still doing cell phone repair at the rate he was before the shutdown, it may very well be likely that she sends or wires him money at times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sorry jugg, but that's just not so. If you haven't noticed he hasn't been struting around that apartment like he pays for or owns it, and has certainly not been telling her what to do there either as both had been occurring for a long, long while at the other residence. And if he is only still doing cell phone repair at the rate he was before, it may very well be likely that she gives him money at times.

I beg to differ. I have seen them interact and I can read the body language. She is all in with him.

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I beg to differ. I have seen them interact and I can read the body language. She is all in with him.

I would be willing to wager everthing I own against what you own bud. Body language between two people has nothing to do with one of them taking it upon their self to decide if they were feeling perhaps horny and aroused and decided to take matters into their own hands to do something about it. And I know damn well she didn't worry about having his permission or approval to do it in the past.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would be willing to wager everthing I own against what you own bud. Body language between two people has nothing to do with one of them taking it upon their self to decide if they were feeling perhaps horny and aroused and decided to take matters into their own hands to do something about it. And I know damn well she didn't worry about having his permission or approval to do it in the past.  

Then we agree to disagree. But I would rather she stay with him because God help us if she finds one better than him.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Now it does appear that they obviously still have strong feelings for one another and care about what each other thinks and do make a good many decisions together if that's what you were alluding to. But, it's also obvious by some of their actions as well, and I would say perhaps his more so than hers, that things are no longer the same in ways they were before he quit or was terminated from what seemed like regular employment and started doing just part time cell phone repair back where they are from.  

• Like 1