Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now it does appear that they obviously still have strong feelings for one another and care about what each other thinks and do make a good many decisions together if that's what you were alluding to. But, it's also obvious by some of their actions as well, and I would say perhaps his more so than hers, that things are no longer the same in ways they were before he quit or was terminated from what seemed like regular employment and started doing just part time cell phone repair back where they are from.  

I am in agreement with this, brother. The tale is still yet untold.

Reply to Felix 75.

I agree with you that Paul will not be staying to long, my guess is around January 10th, that would be three days  after the Russian Christmas. It will 

be interesting to see when Paul goes back to Russia if Leora goes with him.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Felix 75.

I agree with you that Paul will not be staying to long, my guess is around January 10th, that would be three days  after the Russian Christmas. It will 

be interesting to see when Paul goes back to Russia if Leora goes with him.

She won't go with him.

39 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'll be the other guy tonight.

You must be the other guy. An imposter who looks very similar to a character called Woodstock. What did you do with jugghead...Woodstock ? And you better say, or I'll get Linus to come with his blanket.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You must be the other guy. An imposter who looks very similar to a character called Woodstock. What did you do with jugghead...Woodstock ? And you better say, or I'll get Linus to come with his blanket.

Better yet pigpin

• Like 2