Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure if I have missed anything, but correct me if my assumption is wrong......Has The Little One read Paul the house rules before he arrived....As I personally have not once seen his digit up his nasal organ since he arrived...Which is a vast improvement on his social graces if factual.

They seem to be getting on very well, better possibly than before perhaps, she is calling the tune, and he does as he’s told, otherwise his allowance of both sexual favours and financial support will be flushed down the toilet.

My own thoughts are that he is not here for much longer, another week maximum perhaps, although I certainly wouldn’t bet on it as we’re not dealing with a “ normal “ couple here.🙄

I concur, i haven't seen any nasal excavations either as yet 🙂 

First time i've ever seen him make and take a drink to Leora in bed and its happened more than once, will be cooking dinner before you know it 😄 

• Like 1

I love the new bathroom cam so much!! My dream bate would be if she put her leg up on the drawer like she does when she washes her vagina and butt, but with her butt angled towards and as close as possible to the cam, similar to what she use to do in Russia.. WOW🍆🥰 It would be as if we cheated in the bathroom 🥰

the new cam in guest, bath and livingroom has not resulted in any closer views than before yet, to appear close to a fisheye lens you have to be EXTREMELY CLOSE.

iphone_6_plus_grande.jpg?v=1462666636

This isn't even a proper fisheye like Leoras, but still, the cam is less than two arms away, if he held it just in his hand he could still easily get all four people in frame..

so to get one person in frame we need only 1/4th of an arm.

to get only one persons face or lets say a butt in frame 😜 it would need to be ten times closer, as you can tell the blue helmet could easily fit ten times horisontaly across the frame.

but Leora is usually even further away than the dudes in the picture.

• Like 1

Perhaps only maybe another week or so before much of any actual interest to many may occur. Then again, it could perhaps turn out being the end of another tenant lease, if a certain tenant's visa was only that of the 180 day (6 month) length, as a day not far off approaching this month will eventually hit that mark.