Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

yup, 2400 gorbatchovs, I wonder how much that is in benjamin franklins?

As I commented in my reply to lwis at the time, 2400 Roubles is worth approximately $39........Not going to get him far is it.😁

• Like 2

very good morning leora and paul
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e paul 
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

Bom Dia Hello GIF by DNCE  sleepy good night GIF

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

la ragazza sexy è solo raul che finge di essere una ragazza sexy e raul sta dormendo 🙂

good morning everyone kiss, you did a mathematical population ... sexy girl is raul like leora is a famous sumo wrestler .....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As I commented in my reply to lwis at the time, 2400 Roubles is worth approximately $39........Not going to get him far is it.😁

Jimbo's correct 2400rb not going to get him far, the flight from Krasnoyarsk to Prague having to go via Moscow is between 9 and 14 hours depending on carrier and costs £329, $431 or 26,758rb at today's exchange rate

• Like 2

Not sure if I have missed anything, but correct me if my assumption is wrong......Has The Little One read Paul the house rules before he arrived....As I personally have not once seen his digit up his nasal organ since he arrived...Which is a vast improvement on his social graces if factual.

They seem to be getting on very well, better possibly than before perhaps, she is calling the tune, and he does as he’s told, otherwise his allowance of both sexual favours and financial support will be flushed down the toilet.

My own thoughts are that he is not here for much longer, another week maximum perhaps, although I certainly wouldn’t bet on it as we’re not dealing with a “ normal “ couple here.🙄

• Like 3

Not Leora related, but please forgive me for not being around much here. 

Just a heads up, in Australia tomorrow Saturday our time is going to be awful fires conditions. The average temps approx's 40 to 45 cel with large winds expected.

Your prayers for our country would be great. Those whom know Australians know we help all over the world and we badly going to need help if we are ever going to get through this fire season so please pray for our fire fighters too.

WWW.ABC.NET.AU

Today's cooler weather will offer a reprieve for communities devastated by bushfires before NSW and Victoria are hit by unprecedented fire conditions...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3