Nikki, Poppy (2020) Part #1

What I still don't understand is what is Nikki doing with these two? Especially with the orangutan man who makes me so disgusting! The other day they had a strong fight with kicks and grabbing Nikki tightly because she didn't like me fucking Archie when he wasn't there and I still see him in this apartment and what's even worse, fucking Nikki again... simply disgusting! I just want these two to disappear now!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

What I still don't understand is what is Nikki doing with these two? Especially with the orangutan man who makes me so disgusting! The other day they had a strong fight with kicks and grabbing Nikki tightly because she didn't like me fucking Archie when he wasn't there and I still see him in this apartment and what's even worse, fucking Nikki again... simply disgusting! I just want these two to disappear now!

It's pretty easy. Nikki does the work she is dedicated to.
In the first few months, Archi had an exclusive right to Nikki. It became too boring for the managers.
We were played a break between N&A. Since then Nikki has been fucking everyone the managers choose for it.
In order to make it more interesting, we are presented with jealousy scenes.
If you look closely, you can see that she even enjoy working with Archi.

• Like 2