Alan & Serena (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It was just like that when Serena left last time.👀
Sad and disappointing ...
This project now enters its final curve.
Ada marathoning Star Wars (along with Alan) is the sign that the realm14 apocalypse really is near.☹️

I agree that the stars are not looking good currently but just as Giselle became occult-ed then so can Ada, albeit I have to admit she is a handsome lady. We know Nina has feelings for Alan still and I suspect Alan would not resist a happy comeback if Ada moved on. I hope so. Not many ladies would put up with his strange ways. I am hoping Ada is not moving in but I anticipate that this is why Serena is leaving. Serena was only a temporary resident as she lost her job and George let her move in as Alan was alone at the time.

14 hours ago, squish said:

I agree that the stars are not looking good currently but just as Giselle became occult-ed then so can Ada, albeit I have to admit she is a handsome lady. We know Nina has feelings for Alan still and I suspect Alan would not resist a happy comeback if Ada moved on. I hope so. Not many ladies would put up with his strange ways. I am hoping Ada is not moving in but I anticipate that this is why Serena is leaving. Serena was only a temporary resident as she lost her job and George let her move in as Alan was alone at the time.

I would not mitigate this and maintain my realm14 pre-apocalypse position.😐☹️
Kira came to the "farewell". Again! And Alan helped remove the bags. Again!

Now is sit back and see what the A&A "couple"😂 will do to play this forward.
Whether together at all or separated in turns.
Delivering something interesting, bold and dynamic ... or boring and monotone.🙊

I want to see Ada take over the washing machine and clothesline, the stove, the bedding and the vacuum cleaner ...
If that's how she's already rehearsed, then it's something interesting ... to NOT see.😨🙈

I'll miss the cat😽

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic