Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

18 hours ago, hexagon said:

Non of the images work, is it because I'm a new member?

I saw someone posted about Matrina doing an etroic photoshoot, where can i go to see the pictures?

do they post anything online, searching for their names doesn't show anything and ever picture on this forum seems to be taken down 😢

RLC is the culprit here. They just love to protect their copyright. They don't want any of their content posted, so they religiously have it deleted from whatever 3rd party host it was uploaded to, which means it disappears from this site, as well.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, hexagon said:

Non of the images work, is it because I'm a new member?

I saw someone posted about Matrina doing an etroic photoshoot, where can i go to see the pictures?

do they post anything online, searching for their names doesn't show anything and ever picture on this forum seems to be taken down 😢

CENSORING RLC... they waste energy removing images from rooms, and are far from the greatness they once had.

spacer.png

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

well that sucks that RLC try and hide anything to do with their own website, Do RLC not want viwers or something?

I've tried to look for more stuff on these two and the internet seems empty. RLC should have a twitter, instagram, facebook etc

they could have communites and other stuff of fans and people to share/advertise this site to others. I guess i missed the hayday of RLC and its in a death spiral right now

its such a shame coz watching these two just have a normal life is really interesting, it reminds me of when i used to leave the live big brother stream on. nothing really happens and the highlight is someone cooking rice.
it kinda makes your own life feel normal. she was doing finger guns at him and he was poker facing her trying to make him laugh. it was great. i guess one day they'll just stop being here then what do i do? what do i do without my truman show?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2020) @10
  • 3 weeks later...