Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

very nice...thank you...wow!!!  I'd like to see more of these anytime.... wow!!!

be sure to like the originator of the post 'upyourass'    Sometimes we like and agree with others re- posts from the quote button, but the originator of posts should always get the (I believe ?) are points ? that matter for donate and prestige of wins …..  you probably did but I just wanted to say that...… I want no credit for the great posts of others and the risk they take to post... 

and while I'm here  DAMN! that is a rock hard, sexy post ,of a long time favourite..... Martina   thanks upyourass again    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2020) @2
On 5/4/2020 at 10:06 PM, Mark Thompson said:

be sure to like the originator of the post 'upyourass'    Sometimes we like and agree with others re- posts from the quote button, but the originator of posts should always get the (I believe ?) are points ? that matter for donate and prestige of wins …..  you probably did but I just wanted to say that...… I want no credit for the great posts of others and the risk they take to post... 

and while I'm here  DAMN! that is a rock hard, sexy post ,of a long time favourite..... Martina   thanks upyourass again    

You are all so kind 😉 let me repay that kindness....

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanx for the pics.  They start at the top of the page with Martina dressed to the nines in a very seductive come and get me look.

Then 3 of her working in the kitchen-okay.

Then on her knees topless with her tongue out-hot.

Then with her standing in front of the dirty counter still dressed to the nines but this time holding her head looking like she's saying those 

dreaded 6 words: "not tonight, I have a headache"???????

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2020 at 5:46 AM, Judge said:

....... gefürchtete 6 Wörter: "nicht heute Nacht, ich habe Kopfschmerzen" ???????

Oder auch: "Bitte nicht Schatz, ich habe es heute im Rücken" - "Gut das mir das sagst, ich hätte es an der normalen Position gesucht". 😁

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2020) @3
  • 3 weeks later...