Girls on Vacation B #4 - Videos (2020)

10 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Hello letsdothis I dont took your post for a review but it was an opportunity to clarify things because Sexytreach among others thought that I was going to be banned from RLC because I had posted videos from paid cameras. At the same time, I thank you for your usual courtesy and the spontaneous help you do not hesitate to give us.

Bonjour letsdothis je n'ai pas pris votre message pour une critique mais c'était l'occasion de clarifier les choses car Sexytreach entre autres pensait que j'allais être banni de RLC parce que j'avais posté des vidéos de caméras payantes. En même temps, je vous remercie de votre courtoisie habituelle et de l'aide spontanée que vous n'hésitez pas à nous apporter.

Thank you very much, Ulysse. That is very kind of you. I'm happy to help.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Hello letsdothis I dont took your post for a review but it was an opportunity to clarify things because Sexytreach among others thought that I was going to be banned from RLC because I had posted videos from paid cameras. At the same time, I thank you for your usual courtesy and the spontaneous help you do not hesitate to give us.

Bonjour letsdothis je n'ai pas pris votre message pour une critique mais c'était l'occasion de clarifier les choses car Sexytreach entre autres pensait que j'allais être banni de RLC parce que j'avais posté des vidéos de caméras payantes. En même temps, je vous remercie de votre courtoisie habituelle et de l'aide spontanée que vous n'hésitez pas à nous apporter.

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thank you very much, Ulysse. That is very kind of you. I'm happy to help.

Well thank you to both of you for your excellent work posting pictures and videos. I, for one, appreciate it as I am no longer a member of RLC. Also to long time poster Hope85.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well thank you to both of you for your excellent work posting pictures and videos. I, for one, appreciate it as I am no longer a member of RLC. Also to long time poster Hope85.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. 👍👍

On 8/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, letsdothis said:

Milena, Diane & Olya Lesbian Play

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Think they need a better director of operations :biggrin: wouldn't win an oscar for that performance :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, letsdothis said:

Milena, Diane & Olya Lesbian Play

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Thanks,Diane and Olya doing the show again while Milena does whatever she's doe's,that girl needs to lose those pants at least.

• Like 1