Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi slender, I've tried hotscopes, it just keeps going to ads for me.

I get the kick out to ads but for some reason it will get around to playing the vids clean...the trick is to get it to full page and leave it alone (or be very precise on your FFWD....  there was a good session an 1/2 hour ago...see if someone caught it...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If anyone has spare time, and who doesn't these days, I'd love any sexy vids of Tibor and Linda. I've always had the hots for Tibor, he's such a cutie, and the way he treats Linda makes him all the more lovable. Thx!

so I see the next comments but check if anyone can pm you or watch for anyvid postings because they had a nice session a short while ago.... your boy got into a real old fashioned pounding...near the end.... there was some nice post fucky fuck ,dick pics of Tibor in the kitchen afterwards.... I screen grabbed a couple for you but not sure how to send them.... I am a copy paste guy...so we'll see...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

so I see the next comments but check if anyone can pm you or watch for anyvid postings because they had a nice session a short while ago.... your boy got into a real old fashioned pounding...near the end.... there was some nice post fucky fuck ,dick pics of Tibor in the kitchen afterwards.... I screen grabbed a couple for you but not sure how to send them.... I am a copy paste guy...so we'll see...

In case you missed it, the Dude put up a nice video just a few posts
back, from the bedroom. @ashleyxyz, here's Tibor for you.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020) @8
On 4/30/2020 at 11:20 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi slender, I've tried hotscopes, it just keeps going to ads for me.

Download Brave Browser and you'll see that Website without any issues. All the Ads are gone so all you need to do is click the player to watch the Video. If you want to Download a Video then you'll need a Download Manger to grab the Video.  

• Like 3

On 5/9/2020 at 8:11 PM, StnCld316 said:

Download Brave Browser and you'll see that Website without any issues. All the Ads are gone so all you need to do is click the player to watch the Video. If you want to Download a Video then you'll need a Download Manger to grab the Video.  

Thx Bud, ill try that! I'm using Chrome and I get to the videos, but I gotta keep backtracking a bunch of times before it plays clean. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Bud, ill try that! I'm using Chrome and I get to the videos, but I gotta keep backtracking a bunch of times before it plays clean. Stay safe!

Brave Browser runs the same as Chrome but it blocks all the issues. You'll play clean right from the start of the video with no backtracking.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Brave Browser runs the same as Chrome but it blocks all the issues. You'll play clean right from the start of the video with no backtracking.  

I downloaded it and it works great!  Appreciate the tip! Its faster than Chrome also for sure. Have a good evening!

• Upvote 1

Hey @Mark Thompson, here's an idea or two for you. If you download
the Brave browser, see the previous page, and buy Internet Download
Manager (IDM), you can download anything from sites like hotscopes,
reallifecam.to, etc. Talk to Stone about IDM. I don't have the software.

Or, if you get a free screen recorder, you could record anything you can
play from any site. The one drawback with this method is whatever you
want to record has to be visible on the screen. If you switch to another
screen, it records whatever is on that screen. But, if you have an old PC,
you could dedicate that to your video recording.

Just a thought...or two.

36 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

But, there's only one, that I know of, that works with those sites, and it's not free.

I have always used IDM but I use a cracked version. IDM is a Shareware Program but it is free for 30 Days then you'll be required to purchase a license for further use unless you are good at working cracks to validate it without having to pay.   There are free versions of Download Managers at   http://www.filehorse.com/  I myself have never tried the free ones.

• Like 1