Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

8 hours ago, Juliana said:

i have 5088 vids - 559GB... they all working... do you need anything in particular ?

I'd be happy with whatever you're willing to share of any female from any apartment, except maybe Carla. She doesn't do much for me. But, I'll leave it up to you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hexagon said:

I'd like to hear Martina talking more, Even tho i don't know Spanish its nice hearing someone talk fluently in it. its really sexy!

She speaks "Catalan" (something normal in Barcelona). This is a language a bit similar to Spanish and French, but it has a different and special pronunciation. Those of us who understand Spanish can understand part of what she says, but other parts are lost.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camPTY said:

Habla "catalán" (algo normal en Barcelona). Este es un idioma un poco similar al español y al francés, pero tiene una pronunciación diferente y especial. Los que entendemos español podemos entender parte de lo que dice, pero otras partes se pierden.

cuando habla con alberto habla catalan, cuando tiene visitas o habla por telefono generalmente habla español, lo que me hace pensar que ella no es catalana de nacimiento (cuando habla con su madre lo hace en español)

On 10/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, Juliana said:

i have 5088 vids - 559GB... they all working... do you need anything in particular ?

Do you have videos with oral or facial cumshots? I love when that happen, and I only saw that with Linda, Gina and Carla. I would love to see it with Eliska, Martina and Kitty!