Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

you are free to share yours if you want 

I'm banned unfortunately - but appreciate the sharing others provide. It's always a bit of a disappointment when I go to check new activity on the video or photo threads and find it is all just chatter. I can only offer likes and appreciation for the effort of others at this point...

4 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

I'm banned unfortunately - but appreciate the sharing others provide. It's always a bit of a disappointment when I go to check new activity on the video or photo threads and find it is all just chatter. I can only offer likes and appreciation for the effort of others at this point...

seeing that you are banned, I guess you can understand why people don't really share what they can see anymore because their subscription is more important than wanting to please other members
If I could share without getting banned from RLC, I would be the first to share content, be it videos or photos

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020) @20
On 11/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, moos54 said:

seeing that you are banned, I guess you can understand why people don't really share what they can see anymore because their subscription is more important than wanting to please other members
If I could share without getting banned from RLC, I would be the first to share content, be it videos or photos

I'm banned because my bank refused a payment to RLC - not because of sharing which I was glad to do. Many do post vids and photos successfully without being banned (Hope is a great example...) My point was only that chatter should be on the chat thread. Hope you can understand why it is frustrating to log into the video or photo thread only to find text. I'm done responding - It was a polite request and that was all.

2 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

I'm banned because my bank refused a payment to RLC - not because of sharing which I was glad to do. Many do post vids and photos successfully without being banned (Hope is a great example...) My point was only that chatter should be on the chat thread. Hope you can understand why it is frustrating to log into the video or photo thread only to find text. I'm done responding - It was a polite request and that was all.

Hope haven't a premium account on RLC, that's why he isn't banned 

8 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sorry Moose,i was banned or blocked and i didn't have a premium account

it's just your ip that is blocked, if you use a vpn, you can again have the possibility to see the free cameras

if you are a premium member, you lose your subscription and the vpn will not resolve this loss

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1