Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020)

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I don't remember Irma ever fucking.  She has eaten pussy and been eaten a few times.

Hi Keeper, i never saw her fuck too, but she had massage and then handjob a guy with Jessica once... and the guy had rub Irma's pussy while Jessica was in a chair looking the scene and touching herself... Both had an orgasm.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020) @9
10 hours ago, modom95 said:

Hi Keeper, i never saw her fuck too, but she had massage and then handjob a guy with Jessica once... and the guy had rub Irma's pussy while Jessica was in a chair looking the scene and touching herself... Both had an orgasm.

if I recall the  guy could not get hard even as both girls worked on him (no blow job but plenty of hand job effort)  so who knows if he got hard it might have been that moment  (the only I ever saw of Irma and a boy) that Irma got fucked ?????? 

and that video is still around on the off site video site reallifecam hd, vip probably hotscopes

On 5/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Mortiverus said:

Gina is also nice to see in bath suite

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Your Gina videos especially have always been superb, can you or anyone (in general) upload on MAB Gina and Cesar two fuck sessions too that happened today, if it's not a problem ? it's a legendary moment for her and us lol, thank you in advance!

• Like 3

On 5/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, coolcucumber said:

Your Gina videos especially have always been superb, can you or anyone (in general) upload on MAB Gina and Cesar two fuck sessions too that happened today, if it's not a problem ? it's a legendary moment for her and us lol, thank you in advance!

Ohhh did she fuck a guy?! Shit I missed this epic moment.... I'm gonna cry

• Haha 1