Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

il y a 1 minute, Johnny 5 a dit :

Je ne la quittera jamais nulle part pendant quatre mois .. mais avant que le temps sexy je voudrais faire des choses en mains prague, de maintien et aller à ce starbucks et baiser et des trucs 🥰:rougir:

wouah romantique jhonny

7 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

wouah romantique jhonny

Yup, then we would come home and make dinner together, and light candles and dim the lights, and eat squeezed together on the couch with something fun on the ipad infront of us on that little table.. then it's cozy time, spooning while watching a good movie, and drinking soda and eating candy, while the room temperature increases from all the candles 😉 🧡🧡🧡

Well although I have not always cared for some of the ways of the guy, he was, and may very well still be an important significant other to her.                                                                                                                                      Also, although he may be around for at least the next couple of weeks if considering when they recognized and celebrated the holidays this time of year back in their home country, I have experienced a somewhat sense of relief and feel quite glad for the wonderful woman that she has someone that she cares for to give her some company and share the holidays with. It has always been really nice and good to see when she is in good spirits and happy and certainly still is !                                                                                                            From a different perception or point of view, of course I would really feel like the most fortunate man in the world if I had the fortune of having her considerations, affections, and desires. But, then again, if I did, she would likely be living and traveling with me and would not have any time for any rlc which would be unfortunate for many, although quite fortunate for yours truly !