Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

3 minutes ago, brian smith said:

If you are easily shocked look away now...wait for it... the barker of all barkers " The Dog" can you believe..

Aww heck you mean the cushion humping dog right?.. I forgot it was named Eva:tongue:

18 minutes ago, brian smith said:

For all those delusional people who have missed Paul ... your ok now because you will see him obscenely pick his nose on a regular basis again..

He as done little else from his past history..

As for the Mutt (dog) yes really missed that thing barking when Leora is on the vinegar stroke and you cannot hear her climaxing ...

To be fair to her she probably needs company..whether this is the right company is for conjecture ..

PS.. As far as I can see she as little choice but to choose him... her friends and associates are not exactly queuing up are they...

If Paul presence means Leora will be more herself and not constantly performing  to cams like a cam girl then god bless Paul,if you think she have little choice but to choose him then maybe it's not the others that are delusional.They are a couple,even if some like to fantasy she doesn't like him,that she is alone,single bla bla.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Paul presence means Leora will be more herself and not constantly performing  to cams like a cam girl then god bless Paul,if you think she have little choice but to choose him then maybe it's not the others that are delusional.They are a couple,even if some like to fantasy she doesn't like him,that she is alone,single bla bla.

On the contrary I don't think that at all..I agree with you that probably it's a good thing he as come and now we will see Paul get his cock sucked as you will obviously see little else going on the time I have watched the pair of them...

I think maybe the dog got a little fed up doing Leora's job for him and that is why he is here...