Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

9 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

You really have to admire her ASSets 😁

I think she just winked at me😂

Winking is just a minor portion of the logic that is programmed  into the sensual gyro drive that manipulates her "ASSets" !  She has been testing various programs to see which stimulates all the male of the species into delirium! The second logic card has just been inserted, with what I have to admit, is creating what I would guess to be the effect she is hoping for !!😊

• Haha 1

Just now, scutus said:

Winking is just a minor portion of the logic that is programmed  into the sensual gyro drive that manipulates her "ASSets" !  She has been testing various programs to see which stimulates all the male of the species into delirium! The second logic card has just been inserted, with what I have to admit, is creating what I would guess to be the effect she is hoping for !!😊

Hello Scutus nice to see another old timer around besides Nich.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

She just has to be careful with the gyro drive it can slip in to overdrive causing a white sticky liquid to ooze out the crack.

• Like 1

Very good night
Good morning
very good night  leora you have a great happy night
everyone has a great happy day

see you all tomorrow 😀 😍
Good weekend for all

Muito boa noite
Muito bom dia
muito boa noite leora você tem uma ótima noite feliz
todo mundo tem um ótimo dia feliz

vejo todos amanhã 😀 😍
bom fim de semana para todos   

• Like 2

I must declare, that if not the most, she is most certainly one of the most, and may very well be the most wonderfully attractive woman I have been fortunate enough to have been privileged to have vision of and observe ! She is astonishingly amazing and I certainly admire and adore her !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Mmmm !

I firmly believe she has shifted into overdrive, results remain to be seen. But then she has been in over drive mode since she woke up. This would be the second search for said white sticky fluid .😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Curious as to whether any of the little friends may be invited out for some extracurricular playtime anytime soon again.

Evidently the little friends have been occupied elsewhere today. They were no where to be found earlier either !😀