Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Paul presence means Leora will be more herself and not constantly performing  to cams like a cam girl then god bless Paul,if you think she have little choice but to choose him then maybe it's not the others that are delusional.They are a couple,even if some like to fantasy she doesn't like him,that she is alone,single bla bla.

You have to remember when Paul was working on a regular basis, Leora was somewhat no different than she is now, but when Paul was home 24/7, it was a bating drought that affected not only membership renewals, but I believe it also affected a steep decline in camcaps Forum activity

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You have to remember when Paul was working on a regular basis, Leora was somewhat no different than she is now, but when Paul was home 24/7, it was a bating drought that affected not only membership renewals, but I believe it also affected a steep decline in camcaps Forum activity

Yes I agree but having thought about it there are those obviously that will miss Paul's cock as well to be fair to them...

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes no doubt the specific situation Leora is now(before Paul arrived)leads to other type of deliver by her(in my personal taste to much),Personaly i usted to watch their house for the three and little for watching her or them in sexual acts,but others mostly watch to see Leora alone doing her stuff.Would say i watch this actual house a lot less than the past one.But again no doubts the cc topic have a lot more activity in the actual house style.

10 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Yes I agree but having thought about it there are those obviously that will miss Paul's cock as well to be fair to them...

Ha,classic fanatics style insults.. lovely low level and cock jokes..classic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people are strange I guess. If I hadn’t seen my woman for more than four months ( especially if she looked like Leora ) The first thing I would have done was take her in the bedroom and stayed there until Thursday..🤣🤣

Priorities !!

This is light hearted.

Jimbo, now we are talking about Paul here.

Paul and Priorities don't exactly go hand in hand.

• Like 2